Capstone is an authorized genuine reseller of Duet3D products. Be wary of cheap imitations from other vendors. If it's not from a Duet3D genuine reseller, it isn't a genuine Duet3D!
Duet 2 WiFi Motion Controller by Duet3D
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Duet 2 WiFi Motion Controller is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Ethernet, other than providing WiFi connectivity rather than Ethernet. A full feature description is available in the Duet3D documentation. In summary:
- Genuine Duet3D product! (We are a Genuine 3D reseller)
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board.
- Up to 5 more extruders on the Duex5 Expansion Board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer kinematics are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue 5i and PanelDue 7i full color graphic touch screen displays.
- Support for DC42 IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.
- PT100 Temperature daughterboard
- Thermocouple temperature daughterboard.